Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feeding

So, Mason and I have had our ups and downs with feeding. The things he pulls while trying to eat usually make me laugh pretty hard. It is when he makes his best faces and pulls his funniest stunts. Today I tried to capture some of his feeding faces...but this is as close as I got.


Here is what I call the "Ooh" face. He gives me this face mostly after bottle feeding, or when he is tired. Not sure how he expects to get food in there with such a small opening.



After he is fully awake and unsuccessful, he gets angry! Sometimes he cries, but he is now learning to grunt loudly to let me know he is frustrated. That way he can keep trying to eat while protesting.



This is the "I'm done" face. Sometimes it looks a lot more indifferent, with closed eyes, a wrinkled forehead, and pursed lips.


And, if I'm lucky...this is the face I get when he's done eating. This face was just in time for our 2 - 4 naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment