Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Having a new baby, I enjoy every chance I have to get out of the house...even if it's just going to the grocery store, or picking up the mail. So, I thoroughly enjoyed the 4th of July this year. We went to my dad's house for a delicious dinner. Afterward, we headed across the street to Uncle Jeff's house and set up our newly acquired hammock. (Yay for Damen and free work schwag!)



This was Mason's first time being out of the house, except traveling to and from the car in his car seat. It took him a minute to adjust to the bright light, but he was soon unconcerned and asleep.



The sky was overcast and the weather was just perfect. It was so nice to relax for a bit in the breeze. I went to bed well before any fireworks or festivities started last night, but all in all it was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful day. I wish I could have been there but these photos are the next best thing. I'm loving this blog! It gives me my "Mason Fix" when I need it.

    ReplyDelete